When it comes to looking your best, this starts with your smile. You can improve the look of your teeth with the right dental procedure. There is a variety of dental procedures that can give you the smile you want and knowing what these are may motivate you to schedule an appointment with your cosmetic dentist.
One effective way, to have a more even smile, is by getting veneers. This is a cosmetic procedure that usually only requires two visits to the dental office.
This process involves getting a thin porcelain laminate placed on your natural teeth. The average thickness used of veneers is .5 millimeters. You can expect to pay $500-$1,100 per tooth when you are considering getting veneers.
Listed below are the benefits of this process:
1. Veneers are durable and may last up to ten years or longer in some cases.
2. The appearance of your teeth will be drastically improved with this process.
3. You will have an added layer of protection to your teeth when you get this completed.
Restoring teeth that have been worn down or that are severely decayed will improve the health and appearance of your teeth. This process requires only two visits to the dentist office for completion.
The process of getting a crown is listed below:
1. The dentist will remove all of the decay from the tooth being restored.
2. There will be an impression made of the tooth and sent to a dental lab.
3. Once the crown has been created, you will go back to the dentist office and have it cemented onto the tooth.
The average price of a crown is $500-$1,500, and you can expect a crown to last 15 years or longer if you take care of the crown each day.
Replacing teeth that are missing can improve the health and appearance of your teeth. Dental bridges are an effective way to do this. Crowns are necessary to build the bridge, and you will need a crown for every tooth that is missing.
The cost of the bridge will depend on the number of crowns that are used.
Finally, getting the smile you want may take time and effort, but will be worth it. Be sure to talk to a cosmetic dentist, like Staller & Gandel D.D.S, if you have any questions that you would like to have answered and to schedule your appointment.